become a partner of excellence
The Partners of Excellence program showcases restaurants, hotels, attractions, furniture stores and other businesses that meet or exceed the program’s high-quality standards. Benefits to Partners of Excellence include:
- featured on the touchscreen kiosk in the Regional Visitors Center and the Visit High Point website
- highlighted as a Partner of Excellence in the Official Destination Guide, which is distributed to High Point University families, Furniture Market attendees, and other out-of-town visitors
- Partners of Excellence will receive a door decal, certificate, educational and networking opportunties hosted by Visit High Point
Visitors are instantly assured that participants in the Partners of Excellence program have met high standards of excellence including a minimum Four-Star Rating on Facebook and/or Google with a minimum of five reviews.
**No fees or dues will be charged to Partners of Excellence within the city limits of High Point and Jamestown; all members outside the city limits of High Point and Jamestown will be required to pay an annual membership fee of $500.
The following requirements are necessary to maintain this exclusive status.
- Must have a minimum of a four-star rating on Google with a minimum of five reviews. Partners not reviewable on Google must have a minimum of a four-star rating on Facebook with a minimum of five reviews.
- Restaurants and hotels must have a Guilford County Health Permit with a Health Sanitation score of 95% or better, if applicable.
- Franchise restaurants must originate in North Carolina to be considered with no more than two establishments in a thirty mile radius.
- Property must be clean and well-maintained.
- Must accept at least one major credit or debit card. (This requirement will be waived in the event the establishment has an ATM machine onsite)
- Management will schedule appropriate staff levels to handle customer volume.
- Management (or their representative) must be readily accessible at all time for guest needs or requests.
- Should make a good faith effort to support the community of High Point and other hospitality industry partners by providing visitors information about area sites and attractions.
- Should continuously work to improve knowledge and skills to the benefit of their clients, themselves and the community of High Point.
- Must be open as advertised.
How To Become a Partner of Excellence
To make it easier to participate, Visit High Point now offers an online application process to supply required information for inclusion in the program. For assistance, please contact Haley Overturf at Visit High Point at (336) 884-5255.
Places to Stay Application | Restaurants Application | Furniture Store Application | Things to Do Application | Caterers Application
If at any time a participating partner fails to maintain requirements, they will be removed from the list and will no longer be included as a Partner of Excellence. The business will be encouraged to contact Visit High Point to obtain resources for reinstatement. Once corrected and a site visit has been conducted, reinstatement will be determined by the Visit High Point President.