High Point Preservation Society

hp preservation

High Point Preservation Society

The High Point Preservation Society was incorporated in 1984 and certified a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit in 1986. Our early achievements included spearheading a $6.5 million restoration of the 1906 Southern Railway Depot utilizing federal, state, and local funding, including $300,000 raised directly from community residents, completed in 2003. The HPPS helped establish the High Point Preservation Commission in partnership with the City to oversee local historic districts.

Skip to content