Updated February 24, 2021
Governor Cooper issued an Executive Order that lifts the Modified Stay-At-Home Order and eases restrictions on businesses and gatherings. This Executive Order will go into effect on Friday, February 26, 2021.
- Modified Stay-At-Home Order has been lifted
- Businesses like restaurants, breweries/wineries, retail, gyms, museums, aquariums, barbers (+ other personal care), pools and outdoor amusement parks can operate at 50% capacity.
- On-site service of alcohol extended until 11pm.
- Outdoor sports fields/venues, outdoor bars, outdoor amusement parks and other outdoor businesses that were operating at 30% capacity will no longer have a 100 person cap.
- Indoor businesses like bars and taverns, indoor amusement parks, movie theatres and indoor sports arenas can open at 30% capacity with a cap of 250 people.
- Larger indoor arenas with a capacity of more than 5,000 people allowed up to 15% capacity with no cap (with additional safety protocols).
- Mass gathering limit increases to 25 indoors and 50 outdoors.
For more information, read the official Executive Order.
High Point Virtual Meeting Backgrounds
Click an image than use the share arrow to download your favorite High Point places. Photos provided by Visit High Point, HP Discovered, City of High Point and Forward High Point
Visit High Point COVID-19 E-blast Updates:
Coronavirus Update 2/24/2021
Coronavirus Update 1/27/2021
Coronavirus Update 12/28/2020
Coronavirus Update 12/21/2020
Coronavirus Update 12/8/2020
Coronavirus Update 11/10/2020
Coronavirus Update 9/30/2020
Coronavirus Update 9/1/2020
Coronavirus Update 8/5/2020
Coronavirus Update 7/28/2020
Coronavirus Update 7/14/2020
Coronavirus Update 6/24/2020
Phase 2 Updates 5/20/2020
Count On Me NC Pledge 5/18/2020
Coronavirus Update – 5/5/2020
Coronavirus Update – 4/23/2020
Coronavirus Update – 4/17/2020
Coronavirus Update – 4/9/2020
Coronavirus Update – 3/31/2020
Coronavirus Update – 3/27/2020
Coronavirus Update – 3/25/2020
Coronavirus Update – 3/23/2020
Coronavirus Update – 3/20/2020
Coronavirus Update – Restaurants – 3/19/2020
High Point Market Authority Sets Dates for Postponed Spring Market – 3/18/2020
Coronavirus Update – 3/17/2020
NC Declares State of Emergency – 3/10/2020
Event Safety Alliance Reopening Guide
Guide to Reopening the Arts
Streetsense Relaunch Toolkit
Streetsense Hotel Survival Guide
Interim Guidance for Restaurants
Interim Guidance for Retail Businesses
Hotel Industry A Road to Recovery
Guidance On Best Practices for Restaurants and Hotels -NCRLA
NCDHHS Supplementary Guidance for Sporting Events Held in Outdoor Facilities
Google My Business – Tools for Businesses Recovering From COVID-19
Arts Greensboro Administers Grant Program
Lights-On COVID Recovery Loan
Small Business Funding Opportunities
Guilford CARES Small Business Assistance Grant Program
EDC-Resources for businesses navigating through COVID-19 issues
High Point Resources Page
Business High Point Chamber of Commerce
City of High Point
Triad Food & Beverage Coalition
Guilford CARES Emergency Rental & Utilities Assistance Program