Connecting Consumers with Showrooms through Designers
Design Access, a program of Visit High Point, promotes High Point as a destination for Interior Designers to bring their client to shop for home furnishings year-round in High Point Showrooms not open to the public. These showrooms are members of the High Point Showroom Association and are easily accessible throughout the year. Designers are encouraged to take advantage of Designer Day, held the 2nd Wednesday of each month, with the exception of April, July and October.
Local designers, from High Point, as well as the surrounding area, are invited to participate in Design Access. Members of Design Access pay an annual membership fee of $200.
Benefits of membership include being listed:
- On the “Design Access” page of the Visit High Point Website
- On the touchscreen kiosk within the Regional Visitors Center
- In all Furniture Shopping Packets mailed to qualified leads, brochure provided by designer
- On all Design Access promotional materials
- On various Design Access and Visit High Point Social Media outlets
Visit High Point refers consumers who inquire about Design Access to interior designers who are members of the program in addition to sharing leads.
For more information, please contact Christina Payne at Visit High Point or call (336)884-5255