Connecting Consumers with Showrooms through Designers
Design Access, a program of Visit High Point, promotes High Point as a destination for Interior Designers to bring their client to shop for home furnishings year-round in High Point Showrooms not open to the public. These showrooms are members of HPxD and are easily accessible throughout the year.
Local designers, from High Point, as well as the surrounding area, are invited to participate in Design Access. Members of Design Access pay an annual membership fee of $250.
- Featured on the “Connect to a Designer” page of the Visit High Point Website
- Featured within the touchscreen kiosk located inside the Regional Visitors Center
- Included in all Furniture Shopping Packets mailed to qualified leads (brochure provided by designer)
- Highlighted on various social media outlets including Visit High Point and Furniture Shopping in North Carolina.
- Promotional video produced on behalf of Visit High Point and featured on the Visit High Point website. (Video shared with designer for own marketing use)
Visit High Point refers consumers who inquire about Design Access to interior designers who are members of the program in addition to sharing leads.
For more information, please contact Christina Payne at Visit High Point or call (336)884-5255